Ciao, cara! In today’s post, I am going to talk about the It Works! WOW Fast Acting Anti-Wrinkle Cream. I ordered this product from my Instagram friend Britta Blanski (IG: @moxie_damore). Please note that I am not an It Works distributor and I was not paid to write this review.
I ordered the cream from Britta’s It Works website. The product was then shipped to my home.
First, the CLAIMS:
- Quickly and temporarily reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dives deep into the skin’s surface to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rejuvenates and revitalizes the appearance of your skin
- Gives you quick results, with long-term benefits with continued use
Then, the DETAILS:
- Made in the USA, imported in Europe
- Retails at 36.60 Euros, 19.31 Euros if you are a loyal customer
- Net Contents: 30 packets of 0.5 ml each
Next, the INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, Butylene glycol, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cellulose Gum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Chamomilla recutita Flower extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Carbomer, Alcohol, Tripeptide-1, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethanolamine, CI 77491
Now, the DIRECTIONS:
- Massage packet to activate ingredients.
- Dispense onto fingertip and glide product in a thin and even coat in light sweeping motions across problem area, keeping in mind less is more.
- Pat away excess product and avoid facial movement until completely dry.
If using a moisturizer, apply moisturizer first and allow to dry completely.
Note: Overapplication may result in a chalky or flakey residue. If this occurs, gently pat the area with a damp cloth.
MY unbiased REVIEW:
At first, I did not apply enough moisturizer on my face. Because my skin was too dry, I ended up having chalky white residue on my face! I looked like Casper the Friendly Ghost.
Britta warned me to put on moisturizer prior to application. It also says so on the box. I was not following directions. And so, I gave it another try. This time, I put Clinique Moisturizer on my face, and I allowed it to dry completely before applying the It Works Wow! Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
After 45 seconds, my face looked mattified, smoother and primed even without foundation or powder! It lessened the appearance of fine lines, especially the ones on my forehead.
Now, I use this product practically every day. I love that even without using foundation, my skin is already prepped. I have oily patches on my skin, and the It Works! Wow Fast-acting anti-wrinkle cream makes my face look matte. On regular days, I just put on sunscreen, do my brows, apply mascara, put on lip tint, and I am good to go. Oh, and I already repurchased my second box! It works for me.
BEFORE and AFTER photos
So, when you find a product that works for you, stick to it! Because of my busy schedule, I use multi-tasking products in order to save time. Also, I am turning 34 next month! Therefore, I need to take better care of my skin!
I hope this review was helpful! What anti-wrinkle products have worked for you? Share your thoughts in the comments section.