The Liebster Award
I am so thrilled to announce that I got nominated for the Liebster Award! I am very grateful for the nomination, Angelica Arias of The Peachee Pear Blog!
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers who like your blog’s content and have found it inspirational. It is a fantastic way to encourage a blogger by saying, “You deserve this award for your hard work and dedication”. This also gives the readers an opportunity to get to know the blog author.
Nominated by The Peachee Pear
I was nominated by Angelica of The Peachee Pear. Angelica absolutely loves to cook and develop new healthy recipes for her family. Visit her blog to read her amazing recipes! She hopes to inspire other parents to make homemade baby food and healthy meals for their families. Her mission is to make your path to a healthy lifestyle a little easier and fun!
To accept this nomination there are a few rules you have to follow:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave you the award.
- Answer the 11 Questions that the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of the exciting news!
- Give them 11 new Questions for them to answer as well.
This is really fun! Below are my answers, random facts, my nominees and the 11 questions I came up with for them.
- What is one thing you have learned from blogging? I learned about SEO and connecting with other bloggers through Facebook groups and linky parties!
- Are you intimidated by anything? Yes, I am intimidated by old women with loud voices! I can be easily affected when someone talks too loud.
- If you could interview a famous person in history (dead or alive) and ask any questions, who would it be? I would love to talk to Jesus Christ in the flesh!
- If you had unlimited funds, what would you do in life? I would definitely travel all over the world with my family, one country per month.
- What is one place in the world you would like to travel to? I would love to go to Greece.
- What is your favorite millennial/hipster trendy food? Anything off of a food truck (and it has to be fried)!
- What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy Sunday? Watch Netflix and chill with my hubby
- Four Seasons or permanent warm weather? Four Seasons, definitely.
- Backstreet Boys or Nsync? Backstreet Boys!
- What book should I read right now and why? You should read Less Is More by Domonique Bertolucci to read tips on how to live a simple and happy life.
- Where do you see yourself in the future as a blogger? I see myself blogging about more places we have traveled to as a family!
11 Random Facts About Bellissimamma
- I lived in Virginia for five years as a cultural exchange teacher.
- I was born and raised in Manila, Philippines.
- My husband was my college sweetheart.
- My favorite scent is Nectarine Blossom by Jo Malone.
- I have two little boys named Leon and Lucas.
- My family lived in a restored farmhouse in Siena, Tuscany for six months.
- I am still trying to learn how to speak Italian.
- In 2008, I won a reality TV show contest called “You Have A Job” (May Trabaho Ka).
- In This Is Us, I can relate to Rebecca’s character even though I sometimes find her so annoying.
- My husband and I like to cook together.
- I love sashimi with soy sauce and mayonnaise.
My Nominees are…
- Ki’s Chronicles
- Messy Cutting Board
- Marjie’s Simple Word
- The Mindful MD Mom
- Team Pancakes
- Modular Gold
- Hooray For Coffee
- All The While In Style
- In Search of Sukoon
- Nurturing Family and Self
- Wish Me
My 11 Questions For The Nominees…
- What do you like about blogging?
- What do you hate about blogging?
- Why did you start a blog?
- What tips can you give to new bloggers?
- Where do you usually go to have fun?
- Which is your favorite part of your house?
- What is your comfort food?
- What is your favorite Netflix show?
- Who is your style inspiration?
- How do you see yourself in the future?
- What is your greatest dream?
I really enjoyed doing this! Finally, please check out the blogs I nominated…they have amazing content!
Read Next: Win A Dozen Cupcakes!