Can I Wear Makeup If I Am Pregnant Or Nursing? If you are pregnant or nursing, you probably are wondering if wearing makeup is safe for your baby. If you are like me who still wants to look pretty without feeling guilty about harming your baby, then this beauty review can help you! Oops…I Still …
You Can Use A Flat Iron To Curl Your Hair!
This post has affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase
through my links at no extra cost to you.
Ciao Ladies! Have you ever tried to curl your hair using a flat iron? I know, it sounds like an oxymoron, but if you want your curls to be loose and relaxed, then a flat iron is the perfect tool for you!
Check Out These Tips & Tricks By Alyssaa:
- Clip your hair up top and bottom.
- Separate the back of your hair in half.
- Use Argan Oil (Try PYT Argan Oil) as a heat protectant- just a little bit on both sides of the ends of your hair.
- Use the highest setting (or according to your preference).
- Take a piece of your hair (1 inch) and clamp it.
- Whip it around and then drag it through.
- Do this to the other sections of your hair.
In Alyssaa’s hair tutorial video, she used the PYT Italy Flat Iron and the PYT Argan Oil. Click on this link for more information about the products she used: Shop hair tools at PYT Italy
The PYT straightener and curlers make styling easy and fun, giving results worthy of a professional salon in just a few minutes.
View this post on Instagram
Do you like to combine lipstick colors? I mixed #Colourpop Beeper and #Lancôme Effortlessly Chic to create this fun new shade! I also love the effects of #ItWorks Anti-wrinkle cream on my skin, which I ordered from @moxie_damore 😍 Okay I am ready to go out tonight! 🤣 Mr. Lucas is making his “Don’t mess with me” face. 😂
In this Instagram photo, I curled my hair using a flat iron. I like using a flat iron to curl my hair because not only is it easy to use, the curls also looked relaxed and loose.
Do you also use a flat iron when curling your hair? Share your tips and tricks in the comments!
Ciao, cara! In today’s post, I am going to talk about the It Works! WOW Fast Acting Anti-Wrinkle Cream. I ordered this product from my Instagram friend Britta Blanski (IG: @moxie_damore). Please note that I am not an It Works distributor and I was not paid to write this review.
I ordered the cream from Britta’s It Works website. The product was then shipped to my home.
First, the CLAIMS:
- Quickly and temporarily reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dives deep into the skin’s surface to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rejuvenates and revitalizes the appearance of your skin
- Gives you quick results, with long-term benefits with continued use
Then, the DETAILS:
- Made in the USA, imported in Europe
- Retails at 36.60 Euros, 19.31 Euros if you are a loyal customer
- Net Contents: 30 packets of 0.5 ml each
Next, the INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, Butylene glycol, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cellulose Gum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Chamomilla recutita Flower extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Carbomer, Alcohol, Tripeptide-1, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethanolamine, CI 77491
Now, the DIRECTIONS:
- Massage packet to activate ingredients.
- Dispense onto fingertip and glide product in a thin and even coat in light sweeping motions across problem area, keeping in mind less is more.
- Pat away excess product and avoid facial movement until completely dry.
If using a moisturizer, apply moisturizer first and allow to dry completely.
Note: Overapplication may result in a chalky or flakey residue. If this occurs, gently pat the area with a damp cloth.
MY unbiased REVIEW:
At first, I did not apply enough moisturizer on my face. Because my skin was too dry, I ended up having chalky white residue on my face! I looked like Casper the Friendly Ghost.
Britta warned me to put on moisturizer prior to application. It also says so on the box. I was not following directions. And so, I gave it another try. This time, I put Clinique Moisturizer on my face, and I allowed it to dry completely before applying the It Works Wow! Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
After 45 seconds, my face looked mattified, smoother and primed even without foundation or powder! It lessened the appearance of fine lines, especially the ones on my forehead.
Now, I use this product practically every day. I love that even without using foundation, my skin is already prepped. I have oily patches on my skin, and the It Works! Wow Fast-acting anti-wrinkle cream makes my face look matte. On regular days, I just put on sunscreen, do my brows, apply mascara, put on lip tint, and I am good to go. Oh, and I already repurchased my second box! It works for me.
BEFORE and AFTER photos
So, when you find a product that works for you, stick to it! Because of my busy schedule, I use multi-tasking products in order to save time. Also, I am turning 34 next month! Therefore, I need to take better care of my skin!
I hope this review was helpful! What anti-wrinkle products have worked for you? Share your thoughts in the comments section.