You Can Use A Flat Iron To Curl Your Hair!
This post has affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase
through my links at no extra cost to you.
Ciao Ladies! Have you ever tried to curl your hair using a flat iron? I know, it sounds like an oxymoron, but if you want your curls to be loose and relaxed, then a flat iron is the perfect tool for you!
Check Out These Tips & Tricks By Alyssaa:
- Clip your hair up top and bottom.
- Separate the back of your hair in half.
- Use Argan Oil (Try PYT Argan Oil) as a heat protectant- just a little bit on both sides of the ends of your hair.
- Use the highest setting (or according to your preference).
- Take a piece of your hair (1 inch) and clamp it.
- Whip it around and then drag it through.
- Do this to the other sections of your hair.
In Alyssaa’s hair tutorial video, she used the PYT Italy Flat Iron and the PYT Argan Oil. Click on this link for more information about the products she used: Shop hair tools at PYT Italy
The PYT straightener and curlers make styling easy and fun, giving results worthy of a professional salon in just a few minutes.
View this post on Instagram
Do you like to combine lipstick colors? I mixed #Colourpop Beeper and #Lancôme Effortlessly Chic to create this fun new shade! I also love the effects of #ItWorks Anti-wrinkle cream on my skin, which I ordered from @moxie_damore 😍 Okay I am ready to go out tonight! 🤣 Mr. Lucas is making his “Don’t mess with me” face. 😂
In this Instagram photo, I curled my hair using a flat iron. I like using a flat iron to curl my hair because not only is it easy to use, the curls also looked relaxed and loose.
Do you also use a flat iron when curling your hair? Share your tips and tricks in the comments!