What Is April Skin Magic Stone?
First of all, I’d like to share with you my quest to write reviews on products that I have already used up. It gives me so much joy to completely use up a product! My “January Empty (2018)” is the April Skin Magic Stone, a Korean-made soap that claims to be non-irritating, eco-friendly, and applicable for all skin types.
Where Can You Buy April Skin Magic Stone?
I bought this soap at Watson’s Philippines five months ago but I was only able to use it last month. They were having a Korean products sale at that time and I was very intrigued by the name of the soap. As a nursing mom, I was also looking for safer and unscented beauty products. (You can also purchase this soap from Amazon. Check out my affiliate link at the end of this post.)
So I used it almost every day since December 2017, so it would be safe to say that this soap lasted for a little more than a month. I used it as a face and body soap.
My thoughts on April Skin Magic Stone:
1. First, let’s talk about its scent. I really like products that have a mild/ non-existent smell. It has a very neutral smell which I like because it does not mix with the other scents that I put on my body (e.g. lotion/ perfume).
2. Next, it gives my skin a squeaky-clean feeling, but it is non-drying as well.
3. Furthermore, it melts easily so keep it in a dry container. The directions also say to cut it into 4 pieces to save more of the product.
4. However, it is very expensive for a piece of soap (Php 400)! I might not repurchase it because of its price. If I go to Korea, I will definitely repurchase. This is available on Amazon U.K.
April Skin Magic Stone Black’s Ingredients:
Finally, here are the ingredients found on the label. Read carefully!
- Coconut oil
- Palm oil
- Olive oil
- Castor oil
- Camellia oil
- Rice bran oil
- Shea butter
- Pure water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Liquid sulfur
- Kelp extract
- Pearl powder
- Charcoal powder
- Hyaluronic acid
- Muscovite powder
- Liquid effective microorganisms
- Oriental medicine complex
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
I hope you found this review helpful! Please give it a social media share.
Read Next: Jo Malone London Gift Set (2017) Review